Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Family of 5


Indeed.

The lioness in me is asleep. At dinner last night, I looked over at Shaun and said, "I am happy". and I am, I truly am. I realize how lucky I am to feel this content, this still. The past 30 years of my life were a blur of activity, the usual path of life. The past 10 years in particular were responsible for most of the blur, graduate college, find a career, move, fall in love, marry, buy a house, have children etc....

It probably helps that I found a creative outlet to tunnel all that fury and need for constant change that starts to fuel up. We are done building our family, now it's time to enjoy. I am done looking for that next thing looming in the near future (moving) as we are very quickly out growing our beloved house. We are as stable as can be and I am blissfully happy and so real about it.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog posting makes me sigh. I am happy for you...and so impressed with your creative outlets. That much talent HAS to ooze out of you, you can't stop it up. I can't wait to see what you'll come up with next!

    ReplyDelete