Saturday, March 12, 2011

because who doesn't like oatmeal and garlic breadsticks for lunch



Whats that Tegan? Your shovel isn't working. Awww that's to bad...lets hug

I could go with the standard excuse "we moved, I have three kids, my spare time crafting has turned into something I never even dreamed of. Throw in some febrile seizures, pneumonia, other drama craziness our winter has been busy.


Mostly now I just sit around mentally graphing all the comparisons between 2 year old twins and honey badgers. There a no major home changes to speak of, other then new windows and removal of early 90's wallpaper. Life is great, Life is happy. I wouldn't change a moment of it. Well, maybe myself when I am trying to get all three kids out the door in snow suits. Did I mention how not fun that is.

2 comments:

  1. YEAH! Dory's back, too!
    I'm bummed that I haven't gotten over there to see the vintage paper before it's removal...this week????a visit???

    ReplyDelete
  2. "honey badger don't care...". Yay, you're back!

    ReplyDelete