Monday, April 4, 2011

Lets talk about tonight

While it is still fresh in my mind. About as fresh as the wet clothes and toys that are currently scattered around my house.

Let me just preface all this by saying how much I adore my children. They have fabulous, energetic personalities. If a stranger came up to them with some candy and said get in the car, they would high five them, hold their hand and walk to the car. My doctor assures me that with all this energy is the need to be constantly learning and are highly creative. (aka entertained with stimulating activites at all times, and if not, this happens *see photo below

Today I primed the spare bedroom. It had to be done and right that instant. The girls went down, Landon ventured off to my parents and I went at it. The girls didn't sleep. at all. A sacrifice worth not having to look at aqua periwinkle walls smeared with God only knows.

Hmmmm. Dinner time. Lets make something healthy and fancy and fun. Grilled chicken, pineapple coconut rice pilaf thingy, and bruschetta. While I was busy doing that the girls were busy doing this.

*


Little did I know, that was just the warm-up act. Lets just say the finale involved primer. I am pretty sure Tegan muttered "thanks for leaving the half full paint can out stupid". No photos to post of this incident not quiet laughing yet about it.

2 comments: