Friday, May 1, 2009

I have to constantly look at photo's of my children to remind myself 3 valuable things that I blink with disbelief on a daily bases.


#1 I grew 2 babies in me.



#2 Yes, you really can love more then one thing that much



#3 I have kept 3 children under 3 alive for 5 months and counting (fingers crossed for at least another month..) just kidding everyone, I am slowly getting a grasp on parenting multiple children


All these things make it worth having to look at this on a daily bases

(look at poor little owen) Don't be fooled by him alone in that photo. This happened purely at the hands of my little man, he just got caught in the aftermath

1 comment:

  1. Dory.....I don't know how you keep it together girl.... I am pulling my hair out with 2 at 2 1/2 years apart..... You guys are amazing. You made the most beautiful babies!!!

    ReplyDelete